MISHRI PACKED 100 GM PACKET
₹ 10.00Offer: ₹ 8.50Availability: 20 PACKET
Code: MISHRI PACKED 100 GM PACKET
MISHRI PACKED 100 Gm:
- Misri crystallized sugar lumps, and type of confectionery mineral, which has its origins in India and Persia, also known as rock sugar elsewhere. It is used in India as a type of candy, or used to sweeten milk or tea.
- Misri refers to crystallized sugar lumps. Misri has its origins in India and Persia.
- Culinary uses:
- Misri is a great sweetener for tea or coffee and simply looks pretty on the table.
- It is also popular among makers of homemade fruit liqueurs.
- Loved by both kids and grown-ups, rock candy makes a good substitute for dessert after meals.
- Mixed with aniseed (saunf), it is a great after-food mouth freshener.