KOHINOOR SILVER RANGE BASMATI RICE 5.00 KG BAG
₹ 830.00Offer: ₹ 690.00Availability: 20 BAG
Code: KOHINOOR SILVER RANGE BASMATI RICE 5.00 KG BAG
KOHINOOR SILVER RANGE BASMATI RICE 5 Kg+25% EXTRA INSIDE
- Kohinoor Silver Basmati rice is grown in Himalayan valleys. This Pusa Basmati (Raw) variety of Kohinoor is the new generation of Basmati. With 7.55 mm long grains, this basmati is selectively picked and aged for around 1-2 year. Which makes Kohinoor Basmati looks more when cooked and has a little bit of sweetness in its taste with an aroma that will certainly cast a spell on you.
- How is Kohinoor Silver range Basmati Rice is used:
- Each grain of Basmati rice, when cooked, remains separate which gives a light and fluffy rice.
- Kohinoor Silver range Basmati Rice is a perfect accompaniment to Indian curries and is used in biriyani and pilaf dishes.
- Before making Kohinoor Silver range Basmati Rice, rinse it in cold water for few minutes, This helps getting ride of starch which makes the rice sticky. For longer grain, leave rice soaked for 30 minutes in cold water. Do not rinse rice after soaking, so as to avoid breaking the grains.
- Basmati rice can be easily cooked in rice cooker, stove or pressure cooker. One cup rice with two cups of water works well with Basmati Rice.